- 2001- PhD. in Western Political/Ethical Thoughts: Classical Greek and Roman, Tarbiat Modares University (Logos and polis in Plato).
- 1994 - M.A. in Political Science, Melli University (the first-ranked student), Iran.
- 1990- B.A. in International Relations, International Relations College, Iran.
- Plato/Aristotle/Cicero: Political Philosophy, Ethics and Philosophy of Language
- Farabi/ Avicenna/Aquinas: Political Philosophy, Ethics and Philosophy of Language
- 2002-2016 Assistant Professor of Political Science, teaching MA and PhD students in Tarbiat Modares University (TMU) -Tehran
- 2010-2012 Department Chair of Political Science (TMU)
Honors and Awards
- Admission to London Summer School in Intellectual History, United Kingdom 2015.
- Travel Grant of the International Society for the History of Rhetoric (ISHR), Germany 2015.
- Four-week Residency Program in OMI International Arts Center, NY, 2015.
- Two-Week Grant in Center of Hellenic Studies/CHS, Washington DC, 2015.
- A Three-week Collegium Phaenomenologicum, Citta di Castello, 2012.
- Grant for the Annual Conference of Council for Research in Values and Philosophy /CRVP, Washington DC, 2011.
- A Three- Month Scholarship in the Classics Department of Cornell University, 2011.
- Brown International Advanced Research Institutes / BIARI, 2009/2010.
- Travel Grant from International Federation of the Societies of Classical Studies / FIEC, 2009.
- Four-month scholarship in the Philosophy Department of University of Pennsylvania, 2007.
- IKY /Greek State Scholarship for 2005 .
- SIEPM/ Grant from International Society of Medieval Philosophical Studies, 2004.
- 2015 up to now - Editorial Board, Athens Journal of Humanities and Arts (AJHA)
- 2010 - Editor of Special number on Justice in Thought and Culture
- Philadelphia Ethical Society (PES)
- Society for Classical Studies (SCS)
- Individual Affiliate of American Philosophical Association/APS